The Regina Masonic Temple was built in 1926. Located at 1930 Lorne Street, Regina Saskatchewan, and is across the street of the West Entrance of Victoria Park.
The temple entrance features Doric columns and curved balustrade walls along the stairway.
In 1969 the Regina Masons purchased the land beside the temple which was the site of the YWCA which was built in 1906. This site serves as a parking lot, which helps both the Regina Free Masons our neighbors, Knox United Church, on the South side of the lot.